• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Had four infliximab and now this is a no go too

So depressing. It works for my Crohns but it's causing me a rash ever since my fourth dose. Went for dose five on Monday and wasn't given it. Back on 40mg pred tapering dose with a view to humira starting.

Have felt like my partial obstruction is back since Friday last week. Most sick/nausea is today along with diarrheah.

Lucky me. :stinks:

So depressing. It works for my Crohns but it's causing me a rash ever since my fourth dose. Went for dose five on Monday and wasn't given it. Back on 40mg pred tapering dose with a view to humira starting.

Have felt like my partial obstruction is back since Friday last week. Most sick/nausea is today along with diarrheah.

I am really sorry.

Ask your doctor about getting you on Humira. It has been a life saver for me.

Ask your doctor about getting you on Humira. It has been a life saver for me.
I started Humira last week, fingers crossed this is a better option for me. I'm on 10mg pred this week with 5mg next week and then off this dreaded medication and just on Humira. I'm really hoping that this one is successful.

I started Humira last week, fingers crossed this is a better option for me. I'm on 10mg pred this week with 5mg next week and then off this dreaded medication and just on Humira. I'm really hoping that this one is successful.
Hoping the best for you.

I hope it is the one that works for you too. It does take some time as I am sure you have been told. It is a frustrating disease.

Bufford

Hope it works. I had a bad reaction to Remicade, the GI sugested trying another biologic, but after my experience I am very afraid. I am in remission and am doing well with diet and stress control, so I'm not rocking the boat unless I get a bad flare.