• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Had the worst pains.

L

leah131

Hiall:
I had the worst stomach pains and cramping. I called the on call GI before. I've been having blood in stools again. Tomorrow my GI or the nurse will call me. they call me today cuz I called them.
Leah

T

tea

how are you feeling now? hope the pain is going. we are all worried about you. x

B

Big_Al

Leah, hope you are feeling better now.

Does the GI have any idea what is causing your pain.

Let us know what happens ok

Al

L

leah131

On thursday night my pains where so bad that I was crying. and this morning I still have the stomach pains so I called the GI the one that is covering for my doctor cuz my doctor is away for 2 weeks they told me to go to the ER if pains were that bad. I didn't go to the ER but I keep going to the bathroom alot though. My GI is checking me for parasite, white blood cells and something else. I had to do a stool sample. Hopefully someone finds out what is wrong.
Take Care
Leah

cookey

Mama Crohnie
Best of luck Leah, please keep us informed...I would love nothing more then to hear what the doctor relays to you.