• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hank Green and the Vlobgrothers

Hank Green is a well known blogger in the blogosphere. He also has a Youtube show called SciShow. His brother is John Green, a popular author who writes YA novels. His two novels, Looking for Alaska and The Fault in Our Stars did really well. He also hosts a Youtube show called CrashCourse, which are information capsules about scientific or historic subjects. Very interesting stuff.

The vlogbrothers is a series of vlog in which John and Hank talk to each other publicly, and we get to listen in.

I just learned Hank Green had UC as well, and his testimony does a great job at painting a positive light on our disease.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr8wIiypS_g

Enjoy :)

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
I'm afraid that I got a bit distracted by his waving hands and almost nervous type movements while speaking! However, I applaud him for being willing to post something this personal across the web!