• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Happy Days

It has been such a rough year for B, and it is nice to say she is finally doing so well right now.

I found this forum a few months ago and received more love and support here than I ever expected. I am so thankful to all of you.

She is taking her 7th Remicade treatment next week, continues Asacol and Cortifoam, and they are all working together, along with removing lactose to stop the inflammation and symptoms of Crohns Colitis.

She is going to continue doing home school until she starts high school in September and is able to do her homework and have energy like a 14 year old girl should have.

My husband and I are so happy to have our daughter back and contribute it all to the Lord. We have put her into his hands from the beginning and allowed Him to guide us.

I pray the best for all of you and your children.

Last edited:

afidz

Super Moderator
Awesome to hear that your daughter is doing well! and just in time to start high school too! I hope she continues to do well!

That is amazing news about your daughter, 14 is far too young for her to have to go through something like this.

Hopefully she stays symptom free and can go on as normal into High School! Well done Baylee.

My husband and I are so happy to have our daughter back and contribute it all to the Lord. We have put her into his hands from the beginning and allowed Him to guide us.

I pray the best for all of you and your children.

AMEN!:thumright: My hubby and I feel the same way for what the GOOD LORD has done for us!:heart:

Glad to hear she's doing better.:medal1: