• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Happy Nurses' Day

I always thought there was a day but I didnt realize it was today. Anyhow happy nurses day! A good nurse makes such a difference. I remember my nurse for my first colonoscopy pre diagnosis. Took 3 tries to get the IV in (2. By him) but he was so nice and made me laugh at a time when I was really miserable and scared. When I went back for a flex sig I got the same nurse and he remembered me. It meant a lot to me knowing how many patients they see everyday.

Overall thanks for all you do!

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Thanks Grumble! :thumleft: You were talking about me weren’t you? :lol:

@scottsma…Um in answer to the question…up the proverbial creek? :ylol:

Indeed, Dusty, you were one of the first people to spring to mind. :kiss: The time you take to look after us on here, as well as your IRL patients, does not go unnoticed or unappreciated xxx

valleysangel92

Staff member
I love the nurses I've had when I've been admitted , they are always patient and kind and really sympathetic and understanding. Ever since I was a child I have been coming into contact with amazing nurses and they have inspired me to become one myself . Thankyou.