• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Has anyone tried this guys treatment program?

www.drdahlman.com/

I ran across this website while Googling stuff related to Crohn's and Inflammatory Bowel Disease. He offers a free 32 page report which is crammed with what I found to be a lot of good info on Crohn's incuding reasons why we might have Crohn's and dietary do's and don't's.

One thing about this report is that they guy is selling his holistic approach to treatment and offers to sell you his natural meds. Okay, I can filter all that out and extract the real data.

I was just wondering if anyone on this forum has read this report and/or tried his plan of attack and if so has there been any benefit?

If nothing else I certainly learned a few new things. If you want to read the report and don't want to order it from his web site I'd be happy to email it to anyone who is interested.