• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Has anyone tried Wurn Technique?

I came accross a treatment center in Gainesville, Florida called Clear Passage. Through massage they are able to heal or open up areas in the bowel that are blocked or have strictures due to bowel disease or effects from surgery. They can also help with infertility issues in woman.

Testamonies show there are people from all parts of the world coming to this clinic.

RobK

I have never heard of it, but it sounds improbable on the face of it. Do you have a link to it, or more info?

I always look into novel treatment methods, even if they sound a little of the wall.

How are you doing lately, any progress or are you just hanging in there?

Dan

Hi Dan,

I'm doing well thanks. I've come a long way since starting LDN and thanks to hearing about it from you the MMS has done wonders considering the short time I've been on it!

I feel I've reached a point where the chron's has stopped progressing. With my success in non convensionnal treatment I find I'm always looking for other methods out there that will bring my health to another level.

Re Wurn Technique..here is link to Clear Passage website:

http://www.clearpassage.com/bowel-adhesions.php

Have a look and let me know what you think.

RobK

I did look at it, and it seems plausible to me. I am guessing they are trying to release adhesions that plague some people. I do not have any problems with this, but I can see where it would really suck to have this problem.

I would try it, as it is relatively safe, and it may really help.

By the way, the FDA has their first warning regarding MMS. I guess it is not a proven treatment for anything, and they certainly went out of their way to make it sound as unappealing as possible. But it is hard to convince me since I have no symptoms, and much of it is due to MMS.

Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS): Product as consumed produces a potent bleach

AUDIENCE: Consumers, Emergency Medicine

ISSUE: FDA warned consumers not to consume or use Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid solution also known as "Miracle Mineral Supplement" or "MMS." The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health. The product instructs consumers to mix the 28 percent sodium chlorite solution with an acid such as citrus juice. This mixture produces chlorine dioxide, a potent bleach used for stripping textiles and industrial water treatment. High oral doses of this bleach, such as those recommended in the labeling, can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and symptoms of severe dehydration.

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/...tyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm220756.htm

Dan

Hello Rob,
I know its been a few years since this posting but I was wondering if you ever tried the Wurn technique or if you did further research on it? I am currently thinking of trying it for a stricture that I have. If anyone else out there has tried it please let me know!
I have Crohns with a stricture--7 years. Looking to get feedback on if the Wurn technique or Clear Passage has helped anyone.
Thanks!

Again, it's been awhile since anyone posted on this, but am looking into the Wurn / Clear Passage treatment for my son who has a stricture in his colon. Anyone have any info from having tried it??? Thanks!