• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Have you taken part in a Crohn's advocate program? What was your experience?

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
Never knew this existed until now...so no.....don't think my Mom ever had any support either as I was growing up.

A personal friend of mine, and an attorney who suffered from severe CD, founded an advocacy program .... Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illnesses/Advocacy for Patients. Her name was Jennifer Jaff. So yes, I was a part of that program until her death in 2012, and I have not joined another one since then.

When I was a member, I found the information and the assistance to be invaluable.

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
Not officially no but it sounds like what we basically do for each other on the forum.

fuzzy butterfly

I agree it is pretty much the same as here,from what i see on the link. Only difference is we have a whole wealth of knoweledge at our fingertips. No matter what time of day or night, because we are worldwide there is always someone awake.. and willing to help. I for one will be sticking to this site. It is the best i have come across,and the only one i use.Thanks to all of you on here. 💕💕