• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hearing loss

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone here has suffered from sudden hearing loss due to either use of biologics or just another wonderful addition to the crohns family

Scipio

My hearing is slowing fading away but I attribute it to too many rock concerts when I was young rather than to Crohn's.

Was just curious mine disappeared overnight ent is saying inflammation between ear drum and brain. I have read studies linking the the 2. Have also read studies done in the UK on entyvio and tysabri initially casing brain virus. When i was on rmecade and cimzia had massive migraines and multiple other side effects. Then went to entyvio had what i call 2 very bad trips where it put me down for 2 weeks at a time. I stopped all bios and went back to Pentasa since i have dealt great. But after a few months just woke up deaf