• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Helllllo again!

I am sorry you removed your post. The pregnancy forum is not that busy, and it can take time to get a response. Its definitely nothing against you.

Thank you so much Lydia! I realize now this forum is a lot slower than the other ones. Having it up w/ no responses got my PG hormones all riled up and was making me crazy. I am MUCH more in control this week (of the hormones, not the Crohn's unfortunately!) I would love to hear from any Mom's with CD out there. I'm pretty sure I'm having a relapse (my 1st during the PG and my 1st on Remicade) and hearing from some of you guys that have done this would really help. Some of the other member's PMed me and talking to them has been a lifesaver.

Thanks again for your response! I really appreciate it. I am not usually so sensitive!!

I am sorry to hear you are flaring. I was lucky enough to feel healthy when I was pregnant with Lilly. Maybe they can give you some other meds, like pentasa or something along with the remicade or a higher dose of remicade.

Sorry, I didn't see your original post, but sounds like you are flaring? I had flare ups during two pregnancies, one in the last few months of my second pregnancy and one started at the beginning of my third pregnancy. I was on prednisone throughout that enitre pregnancy. I felt comfortable taking pred while pregnant. Both babies were fine, healthy and full term, with normal deliveries. It can be done, the important thing is doing what you can to keep a lid on the Crohn's. How far along are you?