• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Helllloooo Everyone!

soupdragon69

ele mental leprechaun
To those of you who know me - I made it back! - to you those of you who don't it's good to see you found us - welcome!

Well its been an eventful few months to say the least....

Have had huge flare - they think - ended up going through all my tests again and they threw in a pill cam test for which I am awaiting results on everything. Time will tell. Ended up on pred - oh joy - and tapering at the mo.

GOT MARRIED just over a week ago:kiss: and back to work this coming week. We both had hospital appointments and were so tired we have deferred our honeymoon until the spring when we can really enjoy it.

Pics will appear at some point - waiting for them to appear as my sister in law took them.

Will post more in the coming days. So glad to be back online again - house was upside down with all the guests pre wedding etc. and had to move computer to a cupboard!

Anyway the ole leprechaun is back guys. Have missed you all!!

Astra

Hiya Jan!

It's fab to see you again hun!
Congrats on the wedding, wishing you a long, healthy, wealthy, happy marriage!
Good luck with the results, oh, and the Pred!
See ya soon!
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

Hey there!! Congratulations on the marriage! That's really exciting!

I hope you are feeling well, and glad you are back in touch :0)

Hey Jan,

Its nice to meet you. We have a lot in common, I got married in June!! Congratulations to you, hope you had a lovely day.

I have just had the dummy capsule and waiting for the 'real' capsule Thursday. Think I am in a flare and after the Capsule I may be on steroids again :(

I had a week away in Scotland straight after the wedding which was nice but putting the homey moon off until I feel better......at the moment I feel like I will never go!

Thanks for yout post......again it is nice to know others are going through the same thing!!

Take care and hope your results are good!

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hi Jan, :bigwave:

Sorry to hear about the flare but WOOHOO and CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding!!! YAY!!!

All the very best on future together and the upcoming test results.

So happy for you, :):):)
Dusty

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Hi Jan!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow it has been ages girl! You and Duncan finally got married!!:congratualtions: Very happy you tied the knot!

So sorry you are flaring, sometimes after a stressful period we do tend to flare. I really hope you can get it under control. You have a very supportive husband and both of you can fight it together. All my best to you both and please don't be a stranger ok? It has changed alot here, not many oldies left. Lotsa newbies and wonderful people here.

Hope to see you around!:rosette2:

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
I've not been very active on the forum myself lately. But very pleased to hear that the wedding went OK... many congratulations!
:nonono: *Pen taps her foot and folds her arms* Where in the heck have you been, I was just thinking about you the other day!! I miss your posts and hoped like heck you were not badly ill. Please, let us know how you are doing good or bad! :kello:

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Hi Jan!! I remember seeing you when I first came on. I think you are a nurse if I'm not mistaken. The nurses always give great advice so I'm glad you're back!! See ya around!!!

Soup! Jan! and Steve! You're baaaaaack! :ybiggrin:
Hope you two are doing okay... well, at least now that is.

soupdragon69

ele mental leprechaun
Hiya Joan! It is good see a familiar face here! So glad you are on the upturn - read a little of what was happening with you. Was thinking of you even though wasnt able to post at the time. ((hugs))

Manzyb - glad to meet you! Thanks for the wishes.

Steve, have PM'd you mate. Thinking of you.

Tinkerbell - yay I have partner in crime! Keep posting as to how you are doing and feel free to PM me any time ok? Congrats for last June! We had a lovely day and thoroughly enjoyed by all who were there which is what we wanted.

Dusty, thanks so very much.

Hiya Pen! Yeah I reckon it was all the lead up to the wedding with parents and all the tests to review my crohns that triggered it all - grrr. Am off to GP this morning to see what she thinks. So good to see you - will send you an email hun.

Hi Mark - yep you remember well about the nursing, I am impressed! Its good to be back have to say as have missed everyone. How's EJ doing?

Beth! Glad you are still around here too!! Will catch up in the coming days. Have missed you!

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
SOUP!
Always good to see you. You are always so helpful and full of knowledge.

Can't wait to see those wedding pics. Congrats!

Welcome back, Jan! Congrats on your marriage!

Hopefully you can get this flare under control soon so you can start planning that honeymoon :)

ameslouise

Congrats on the weddding!

Hope you're both well enough to enjoy the honeymoon phase, until the real honeymoon next Spring!

- Amy