• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Helllp

Okay so its gonna be a moderately long story haha last year I got pnumonia and I didn't go to the doctor for an entire month so the infection spread throughout my body as well as sitting in my lower lobes of my lungs which can cause severe abdominal pain it also caused me to have apendicitis. The only reason I even went to the emergency room was because I came down with nausea fever and sever stomach pain so much that I couldn't even walk but the thing is I had eaten undercooked beef a few hours before this happened and it could have been e coli which mimics crohns disease in a lot of diffrent ways even during a colonoscopy but my brother has it si wheb they saw the CT scan they just assumed it was crohns.And now I have this label and want to join the millitary has anyone ever been undiagnosed with crohns? I have also never had any symptoms of crohns the time I was at the ER those were e coli symptoms that I never had agin after antibiotics were in use and I haven't taken my meds in a year and havebt even had a single stomach cramp other then the occasional period cramp. I also have had no symptoms prior to this that could suggest crohns. Has anyone ever had e coli? What did it feel like? And again has anyone ever been wrongfully diagnosed of crohns?