• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello crohnies

hi my name is devin i'm a musician (experimental rock\psych\electronic not country) from nashville TN and i've been diagnosed with ileal crohns for about 5 years since my life ground to a halt. i'm 6'7" and when i was finally diagnosed i weighed 125 lbs with a slew of nasty symptoms like migraines, night sweats, bleeding, a nice fistula, and exhaustion to the level of not being able to leave my bed except to go to the bathroom (which as you know was happening alllllooooot)

since then i've been on the humira and the remicade and tried all sorts of bandaids for symptoms but the only thing thats actually done anything to reduce my inflammation was when i went vegan about 2 years ago but still have a ways to go to wellness\remission\inflammation free life.

just want to join your group and find out more about peoples experiences using natural therapies and medical marijuana ect.

i'm planning on doing an FMT at the end of the month which may be promising i'll let you know how that goes

Scipio

Welcome. It sounds like you've had a tough battle. You will find plenty of fellow sufferers here who can offer knowledge, advice, and support. It will be particularly interesting to hear about your experiences with FMT.