• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello everyone! I'm new here. However, I'm definitely not new to Crohn's Disease!

I was diagnosed in 1990 after months of losing a lot of weight, explosive diarrhea, throwing up almost everything in me, and looking like I was ready for my own funeral. About two years ago, I finally had to bite the bullet and now I'm walking around wearing a colostomy bag.😣 I'm extremely tired all the time. For years, I've been on vitamins, B12 pills & injections, Iron infusions, etc. Nothings helped! Hopefully, I can get some great advice here. I also hope to be able to help someone. This disease can make you feel isolated at times. So, I'm here if anyone wants to talk. God Bless Us All.

Welcome. You have found a great support group. I hope your doctor can find the right mix of medicines for you. Feel free to come here and share.

scottsma

Hello and welcome.There are many on the forum who will empathise with you,and others who are "lurking" who will bite the bullet and join us.I count myself as one of the lucky ones,who are still "intact"so I don't feel I can advise you.Just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

Honey

Staff member
Hi there and welcome, You have certainly had a tough time of it, so sorry. It can be isolating when you deal with ill health on a daily basis, but sharing with others helps. It is good to be understood as I found in using this site. I hope you feel better soon. It takes time to get the right medication that suits you. Best wishes.
:welcome::rosette1::rosette1:

:welcome:

I also am no longer intact, but with my surgery they played Humpty Dumpty and put me back together again, instead of a colostomy. I hope things start going better for you soon.