• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello everyone I'm new here.

I don't even know where to start. For years I have been having terrible symptoms and recently ended up in the er
I im currently waiting for a referral to see the gi doc.
I'm looking forward to reading all the info on this forum everyone seems so nice here.

Had a ct scan no blockage no abnormal kidney,pancreas, apendix.
Doc said maybe stomach bug, I told him about my past and he said to see my doc and wait for my referral
Bacause a colonoscopy wouldbe the way to see if I have a ibd.

Hi Cisco..i am also waiting for a referral to see a GI..curious to know what symptoms you have been suffering from...hope you get answers soon

Sorry for the late reply. My symptoms always start with diahreah cramps and then it turns into constapation bloating and switches back and forth . The rollercoaster
is not fun. I've had the chills and vomiting with pain in my lower right abs which lead to my er visit.
Good luck with your referral. I'm think of switching to a ppo Healthcare plan because this wait is ridiculous.