• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello everyone this is my story

I'm a middle age woman who's had Crohn's disease over 15 years now and seems to be collection other autoimmune diseases due to the Crohn's. Or at least that's what the docs tell me. I'm a country girl who wants to try to enjoy life. Lately been rough my Crohn's is not under control. I got my fingers crossed and hope the docs can think of a new idea to try. Had several surgeries. On average 1 to 2 per year.hoping to meet people who have Crohn's and understand how the disease works that I can talk to. My motto is not to worry about tomorrow because it's not here yet and yesterday is already gone so live love and appreciate all the little things.

I'm a middle age woman who's had Crohn's disease over 15 years now and seems to be collection other autoimmune diseases due to the Crohn's. Or at least that's what the docs tell me. I'm a country girl who wants to try to enjoy life. Lately been rough my Crohn's is not under control. I got my fingers crossed and hope the docs can think of a new idea to try. Had several surgeries. On average 1 to 2 per year.hoping to meet people who have Crohn's and understand how the disease works that I can talk to. My motto is not to worry about tomorrow because it's not here yet and yesterday is already gone so live love and appreciate all the little things.
Welcome. You will find a lot of support here. I hope you can find relief soon.

Lynda Lynda

Sending you my support 🌻

You sound like a very strong person and one who enjoys life to the fullest.🙂

Lots of great folks here. 💕

I was just diagnosed with Crohns, so I always have lots of questions but I can never answer anybody else's questions 😕 .

Keep In touch, we would love to hear from you. Lynda.