• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello everyone!

Hi there! I just found this forum, and I am getting a feel for everything. It is nice to have a place to get support, and ask questions and get answers. I wish I had found this before now. :) anyway...... I am 26 years old and been diagnosed with Crohn's for a little over a year now (though I have had problems for years). Since my diagnosis, I have had three surgeries, and just recently started Remicade (last Thursday). I have had unbelievable results from the Remicade already. I had some decrease in pain with bowel movements just the next day after infusion. I look forward to meeting new people, and sharing!

theOcean

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you've found our community, and hope it helps you.

I'm so glad to hear that Remicade has been good for you! Biologics have been a miracle for me, too. I'm on Humira myself. :D I hope you get into remission soon!

Welcome, sorry to hear you had to suffer a long time before diagnosis. Glad that the remicade is working..it truly is a miracle drug. This is a great forum with so many supportive people!