• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello from a prodigal son..

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Hello old friends and hopefully some soon to be new friends. First of all, I'm very sorry for my long absence and I can't truly tell you why I felt the need.

EJ has had some ups and downs, some bleeding, some talk of weekly humira, a course of pred, some smooth sailing, some more bleeding, recent blood draw, more talk of weekly humira. Round and round we go…you all know the drill.

Overall, he has felt pretty good. For that I'm immensely thankful! I know we all handle what we must but I really struggle when any of my children are in pain. I know you all know what I mean!

To Kathy, Tracy, Jeanne, Julie, Angie, Mary and the many others who were always there for me, I beg your forgiveness. I can only hope and pray that things are going well for your babies. I'll try to catch up a little at a time. I don't have Dusty's penchant for reading and absorbing 600 posts a day.

And to my dearest old chronie Dusty :kissgrits: Love ya sis:)

crohnsinct

Wow! I thought you were a figment of Dusty's overactive imagination. You really do exist. Welcome back. I hope the break served you well!

Dexky

Hi Helen!!! Thank you:) How's the Outer Hebrides? colder than hell about now I'd imagine:)

Crohn'sinct…Mom? EJ is also 13:)

:heart: Missed you so much :Karl: I was worried cos it was cos the wee one is having issues. It's really good to have you back and I hope he's improving and that you all have a great Christmas and New Year x

Crohn'sinct…Mom? EJ is also 13:)

Yes crohnsinct is a mom but not when..........
Fireman, poles, and cupcakes get in her way! :eek:
She loses all maternal instinct at that point!

Nice to meet you Dexty!
I really don't know if I'm in the right forum for what Grace has (we'll hopefully find out next week) but they refuse to let me go.:lol2:

crohnsinct

That's Mother of the Year to you Farmwife!

Yeah dex...sorry to disappoint. Yet another mom. Muppet will be glad your back. He even started a whole thread looking for dads!

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Prodigal is right! You no good lay about redneck!

About fecking time you showed your face again! Now let the fun begin! :poop:

Love ya bro! :ybiggrin:

Crohn's Mom

Yeah !! Our Dexky is back !

So happy to see you here again, and more happy that EJ is ok now :heart::heart:

:dance::dance: Missed ya ! :dance::dance:

Crohn's Mom

You know..by the way...Dusty has gone fecking senile !
Just ask the others...cause she won't remember ! :D:D

(luv ya Dusty! :heart: I'll tell ya every day just in case you forget! :D)

Dexky

Well, she is kinda gettin' old T! Glad she's changed the spelling of her favorite word. She can feck with reckless abandon now!

Tesscorm

Staff member
POQ - have no idea... :redface:

A 'root', however, apparently has lots to do with the goings-on in brothels and little to do with the thin, floppy things we consider roots in N.A. :lol: ;) Although, according to Dusty, their thin, floppy things do blossom in certain environs!

Dexky

POQ - have no idea... :redface:

A 'root', however, apparently has lots to do with the goings-on in brothels and little to do with the thin, floppy things we consider roots in N.A. :lol: ;) Although, according to Dusty, their thin, floppy things do blossom in certain environs!
Thin, floppy things!!! Have you been talking to my wife??

Tesscorm

Staff member
:rof: :rof: :rof:

Things have changed here, Dexky... be careful :eek:.... You not only have Dusty to fear, Farmwife simply chops off those thin, floppy roots and, Mary, well... she's just handy with certain tools! :eek: :eek:

Dexky

So Farm is the penname for Lorena Bobbitt??? OOOOeeeeeeoooooeeeeaaaaaaa!! a weeny wack, a weeny wack!! In the jungle, the mighty jungle John Bobbitt sleeps tonight…

Not my dear sweet Mary, Rowan's mom, surely??

DEXXXXXXXXXXKY!!!
You've been missed!!!
Welcome back, and hoping EJ has had more ups than downs...glad to see you back and hope you'll be here for a bit...:heart:

So Farm is the penname for Lorena Bobbitt??? OOOOeeeeeeoooooeeeeaaaaaaa!! a weeny wack, a weeny wack!! In the jungle, the mighty jungle John Bobbitt sleeps tonight…

Not my dear sweet Mary, Rowan's mom, surely??

Wait hold on:shifty:
Dusty's the one with balls in a jar and your singing this song to me?:rof:

AND.....I'm sorry to say....Mary has gone to the dark side.:voodoo:

Let Mary be a reminder to all us well mannered People not to slip over onto that side.:rof:

^but wait, Mary's side is the FUN side mwah haha!
The three of you girls make the rest of us look like the sweet, innocent Mrs. Cleavers that we are!:shifty::lol2:

Welcome back Dexky! You don't know me but I know you as I have read many of your old posts and wondered how EJ was doing:)

I'm a mom and my son has had Crohns for 15 years, so needless to say I have unfortunately been around the block as they say! Joined the forum to try and help others.

How is EJ's liver condition? I'm sure I remember reading about that a long time ago.

DustyKat

Super Moderator
There is no dark side...only a fun side and a fun police side! :ybiggrin:

As for me...my halo remains solidly in place above my head.

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Good!! Translate POQ and root a boot please….but be gentle!!
POQ = Pi** off quick. :)

Root a boot = Have sex with a boot and it would be a boot because it rhymes. Thought I had better explain the latter part of that. :)

OT - When it comes to boots I think they have a better use than having sex with one and that would be to bend a bloke over, shove his head in it and then apply an elastrator ring. Just sayin' :biggrin:

Dexky

I see some things have changed in my absence…Dusty is using feck and pi** so there must have been some sort of dust up about language. Reckon I better bring myself into compliance as well or she might have to arrest me.

:eek2::eek2::eek2::ylol2::ylol2:
I just got an education I didn't realize I needed. I will never look at a boot the same way. :tongue: