• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello, I'm new to the site!

C

Calum

Hi guys, my name is Calum, I'm 27 years old and currently live in Inverness, Scotland. I've had crohn's since April 1993 and a stoma since July 1997.

This looks like a fun, friendly and informative place and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all soon.

Calum :)

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

Hi Calum
:welcome:

glad you have joined us (((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

I am GRANDMA BEAR aka KAREN & I would like to take a minute of your time to say WELCOME & to have fun here & so jump right in and join us wherever you feel ... there is plenty to see & plenty to do so have a good time !!

D

DannyB

Hye Calum,

Long time no speak mate, good to work with you again.

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome to the forum Calum. I am glad that you decided to join us, and hope to see you around here some more in the future.

C

Calum

Thanks for the welcome guys, much appreciated! and Danny, its good to see you again :thumright: