• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello

L

Lil_Laura

Hiya,

I'm Laura and I have an Ileostomy due to Ulcerative Colitis (is it ok for me to be here??). Had my ileo for a year now after 1 huuuuge flare up in hospital. Drugs werent working, I was getting worse, so I had emergency surgery. (30 mins away from perforation).

Anyway, I am back to my old cheerful self now, and I am currently at university studying Nursing and I'm loving every minute of it :D

Laura xx

L

little_sami

Hello missy, nice to see you here, everyone seems really nice, jump right in, I have! LOL

M

Mozam

Hi Laura,

It certainly is ok for you to be here sweetie - I've an ileostomy too, got it when I was 17 and haven't look back!

Good to have you around - hope to hear form you again soon.

Take care

xx

L

little_sami

I am not hey that's mean! I just happen to think this forum is really friendly :) Friendly = good and fun

L

Lil_Laura

It is Sami, I feel right at home already- Thanks for introducing me :D

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
So you mean I don't have to mail you that commission check Sami? ;)

Welcome Laura and of course you are more than welcome to be here. I just thought that crohnsforum.com would be a bit easier to remember than www.crohnsulcerativecolitisileostomyforum.com. :)

I think it is awesome that you are becoming a nurse too. Hope to see you around here often.

J

JoJo

Hey Sami,
You been workin hard getting everyone on here LOL

Welcome Laura
XX

Tami Lynn

Forum Angel
Hey Laura,

Nice to see you here! I look forward to getting to know you better via: the forum in the future! :)

J

Jimbo

helooo good to see on here too. How much was the check for??hehehehe

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

I am holding the door wide open to WELCOME YOU ABOARD !! I'm sure you will find this to be a fun place Laura so feel free to jump right in and join in any where on the board there is plenty to see & plenty of good friends to help you out as well. So, see you around !!

cookey

Mama Crohnie
Hi Laura Welcome sweetie. I love your spirit already. You sound happy, and that most certainly makes me happy. Thank goodness you had the ileostomy done. Good luck with your nursing and I hope to get to know you better.
Mama Baglady Chronie sending hugs your way.