• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello!

My name is tori and I'm new to the forum thing. I was diagnosed this year with crohn's and its been really tough. I'm still trying to figure out what foods I need to eat and how to get them affordably. I also don't want to gain a TON of weight so trying to figure out how to eat all the foods I can eat, but eat them cheaply, and not only eat white rice and white bread. Its hard on my husband too. Since we haven't got it down to a science, I am almost always sick and on a lot of medicine. I'm kinda starting to feel like a burden and a freak. So I came here. My hope is to meet people and talk to you guys for help and support. And maybe help you guys too!

Welcome, Tori. You might want to be tested for food allergies. Also, I have been told that it is good for people with Crohn's to eat small meals turing the day. Hope you feel better soon.;)