• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Help needed

Hello sorry just wanted some quick advise I woke up this morning with the right side of my abdoment being Harder and bigger then the left side what could it be x Tia x

Trysha

Staff member
Hello
Welcome to the forum.
What kind of help are you looking for?
Forum members can give you the benefit of their personal experiences but a little more detail would be helpful.
Do you have a diagnosis or treatment you would like to tell us.
Feel better soon
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha

Last edited:
Hey just wanted some advise on what people could think it is I have crohns and I'm on azathioprine but had to stop it due to liver levels being raised x

Hi! Ok are you in lots of pain? Can you pass gas? Is it constant? If you are worry ? It's best to go to your ER. They would do blood work and X-ray. :hang::confused2: keep I touch Maria

Yeah I'm in alot of pain been sick today it's not a blockage as had xray done Tuesday I feel so weak aswell xx

Do you have some to be with you! Having some one with you is a comfort! Or do you feel to go to the ER?

Trysha

Staff member
Hi Kerry,
Since you have discontinued the azapriothine it means you could have a problem with uncontrolled crohn's.
It would be advisable to get in touch with your doctors or go to the emergency room sooner than later for some help and support.
Feel better soon
Hugs
Trysha

They are just gonna say I'm constipated which I'm not but I am struggling to go I don't even have the feeling to go, it's hard to explain x

Hello thank u I'm ok I'm in hospital they are going to do a mri scan they have put me on fluids and going to start me on iv steroids x

Trysha

Staff member
Good to hear you are in the right place and receiving appropriate attention.
get better soon
Hugs
Trysha

Hello sorry just wanted some quick advise I woke up this morning with the right side of my abdoment being Harder and bigger then the left side what could it be x Tia x
Hi it could mean you may have a loop and food has built up there. Or obstruction. Don't quote me on that I don't won't to scare you. If it hurst go to see your doctor. mtm31:ghug:

Yeah I'm in alot of pain been sick today it's not a blockage as had xray done Tuesday I feel so weak aswell xx
Hi it's mtm31 X-rays only show blockages now but they don't show if your bowel is narrowing . When was the last time you went to the toilet. I would go to see your doctor.:ghug: