• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Help

Hello, in Nov. I passed a gallstones...they said. Did tons of tests,then decided not to remove my gallbladder. Six weeks later they removed it. Now it is almost six months later and I am still unwell. Stomach pain if I eat too much or not enough. Gassy, bloating, weird bowel movements. I am going to try a gluten free diet next week. Reading now about what to buy. I have lost too much weight from not eating enough. I am already little and the weight loss is not attractive. I have had digestive problems all my life. And colitis when young. Can someone advise or help with info? Thanks.

I used to live in Az but never heard of Ash Fork. Is that up north? I had a friend that had gallbladder removed and had to take cholestramine to keep the bile from making her miserable. I take it too after my resection. they took out the area that absorbs bile so I cant and depend on the drug to take care of it.

Do you have a GI doctor and have they done a CT scan of your abdomen. If not this may be a good area to start with to see if you have something else going on.