• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hemp cbd oil?

I had never heard of it before. Apparently it's legal in all 50 states, unlike medical marijuana. Anyone use it? What kind? Does it help?

We have decided to give it a try to see if it works. After doing some research it seems that some people have been getting great results at higher dosages. Once I am on it I can update you what if any changes occur. I really have high hopes for it.

I really agree with others that CBD oil has many benefits for the health. Thanks god I don't have any serious illnesses and I don`t have to fight with pains, but I am a fan of using tasty cbd oil. I can garantie that my quality of sleeping improved really much after I started using it and my anxiety is gone. I think it is also a very good oil to safe your nervous cells and it is simply cool. My friend adviced me to buy from here knockoutcbd.com, because of the quality and service.

Last edited: