• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hey

Hey guys some people I already kno on here and kno my story but jus for a update
I've got a jib in a bakery been there for 11weeks

Still having a lot if trouble with my tummy &eating and blah blah
Moms trying to make me go back to the doctors but I refuse to go and just be blanked by them so as yet I haven't been
Been doing okay on my complan drink still not tasking as much as I need but its a step in the right way

I did go to the doctors in march and asked for a referral to a different hospital But my doctor did say she though it was a waste of time so I feel its a waste of my time trying to fight them if you get what I mean

Hope everyone doing okay
God bless
Xxxx

You have my support to go to any doctors YOU feel will give you the best treatment.

I am a mother of a daughter with IBD and it is hard to watch her suffer.

so happy to hear you are able to work and live your life.
not sure if this is a path you want, but our daughter has done very well with a naturalpath. The right one can do wonders. (Not to undermine some of the meds offered by GI's. they serve a life saving purpose for many)

Removing dairy might be helpful as well.
take care and your mother sounds like she cares al ot for you :)