• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hey....

D

Donna

Just thought I would post a quick hello to let anyone who thought I was missing in action know what's going on in my life.

Needless to say, my Crohn's is acting up drastically. My in-laws are driving me absolutely insane, finding a home was hectic, but we did eventually find the perfect home for us. Now we are just hoping she doesn't sell it out from under us before things actually settle. And, packing, moving, settling things...is veryyy time consuming. All that together with the joys of Imuran, and you have my rotten gut. I have been getting sick every day, and it isn't fun, as you well know.

Anyway, I will try to post as I can. I hope everyone is doing great!! Please keep my in your prayers!!!

Love ya!
Donna

V

Valentina

congrats on the house Donna! Im sure once everything settles down, and you can have a bit of breathing room, you will start to feel better. all this stress has to have had an effect on the way youve been feeling lately, and your now on the road to recovery. fingers crossed for you.. and you know where we are if you need us! ;)

B

btcrv

Hey Donna,

Good to hear from you. Good luck with the move. I know it isnt fun.