• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm new so I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nikki and I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease when I was 16 years old. I have basically been a rab lat ever since with all of the tests and hospital visits (which I know you all can relate to!). I have yet to obtain remission for more than a few months at a time and deal with side effects daily. I am now 32 and was just started on Remicade this past November.

So again, just wanted to say hi and I am really looking forward to getting to know some of you. I don't know why I haven't joined this until now but I'm glad I finally did. It's good to connect with people that understand everything you are going through!

Welcome. I am glad you are here. I am sorry you have Crohns Disease. You have found a really good place. Feel free to come anytime.

cmack

Staff member
Hi Nikki,

Welcome, I'm glad you decided to join. This is a great place to come for support and useful info. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome again, your new teammate,

cmack

Gudday Nikki,
Welcome from the other side of the world.In a way I'm just like you.I have had crohns for a number of years and have been stalking this forum for nearly as long hence my name forum stalker.I have only just joined

Forum stalker

Welcome nikki,
This is definitely the place to be for information about crohns, IBD, UC. You can also find out about new treatments and meds. There's some really awesome people on this form. Ounce again welcome crohns4ever