• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi folks

Hello folks my name is Paul. I have had crohns now going on 28 years now. Like alot of you I too for the most part have tried to make this trip alone. This I feel might not have been the correct coarse. This is the first time I have even seen a online support group, awesome.
I feel I have come a long way over the years I have tried most treatments, I have had a surgery or two during my journey. I am going to read a few of these post over the next little while and if there is anything I think I might be able to help with I will more than glad to add my two cents.
I have seen some of you have just ztarted the Remicade. I just had my 3rd round. Not sure if it is doing much for the crohns but it is helping with the arthritis.
That is enough for now talk to you later.
Merry Christmas everyone.

Paul.

Trysha

Staff member
Hello Paul
Welcome to the forum.
You sound like a very positive person....the Remicade may take a bit longer for the crohn's
and hopefully will deal with it.
There is much information in these pages and a Remicade section.
Happy Christmas
Hugs
Trysha