• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi i am new to this forum struggled with stomach ulcers for years

Hi,
i m john , i m new here so i m may not be much aware of the code of conduct here . anyway my story is that i had been struggling with IBS, duodnal ulcer,GERD and a lot of other stomach problems for may years, i am better now and hopefully could get some help from this forum ,i am also open to help and share information i have on above things as i have done tons of research on it :)

-regards
john

Judith

Crohnsforum Science Advisor
Welcome to CrohnsForum John.
I am so pleased you are feeling relief from your symptoms. I am sure many will benefit from any advice you can offer regarding what has worked for you.

I saw one of your posts talking about the association between Celiac Disease and Lactose intolerance - NICE! I appreciate you spreading the word. :)

Thank you for joining CrohnsForum. We appreciate any help you might offer..... and I hope you will benefit too.
Welcome!

SarahBear

Welcome to the forum, John!

It's great that you're so willing to help and share information. :) That's what keeps the forum going! I hope to see you around!

Angrybird

Hello John and welcome to the forum, I am glad you have decided to join and share the info and experience you have. It's great to hear you are now doing better as well :)

AB
xx