• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi new here but 15yr crohns vet at 30yrs old

Hi guys and girls I'm eric 30. Live on cape cod. I have had crohns for over 15 yrs now and going through another flare. Possibly another surgery soon. I'm experiencing lots of nausea. Seems like each day is worse. I'm on pred, azopriat, cimzia self injections and iron for anemia. I just wanted to reach out for a little support bc I usually don't and I should ask for help more lol. Thanks

valleysangel92

Staff member
Hello, welcome to the forum, I'm glad you've found us. Everyone is really friendly and helpful and we will all do our best to give you all the help and support we can. Would you mind telling us a bit more about your disease? Like what treatments/surgeries you've had before and how its affecting you now? Its OK if you dont feel like sharing just yet, but the more we know, the more we can help and support you!

Are you able to take any antisickness meds for the nausea? Or maybe something more natural like peppermint or ginger?

Any questions, worries or needs you have, dont be afraid to ask :).

I sure will. I'm at work now so when I get home on my computer I can type faster and easier. It's a long history. I'm on cimzia and a few other meds now it's like humira. Surgeries etc...