• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi there

Hello all !

I've seen a post about anal fistula getting cured and creating an account to join the conversation.

My name is Albert, i'm from Jakarta, Indonesia.

I have carried this anal fistula for more than a year, i think. Currently trying self healing by changing diets to sweet potatoes, veggies, manuka honey, ghee, garlic, turmeric.
And now also onto cooled potatoes and french green clay.

I wish the best for all of you with your conditions, choosing to live a healty lifestyle, both mentally and physically.

Warm regards from Jakarta,
Albert

Welcome, moonblade. I hope that your fistula heals soon. If not, please contact a doctor. There could be damage going on in your body that you are not aware of.

cmack

Staff member
Hi Albert,

Welcome. Feel free to come here for support or friendship any time. I have had similar problems before. You can pm me if you like.

Welcome again,

cmack

Hi ronroush7 and cmack. Thanks for the warm welcome !

I have actually seen a surgery doctor specialized in this stuff (i totally forgot the term), suggesting a surgery. He reminded me even if it's fixed after surgery it might reoccur. And reading from internet, many experienced redoing surgeries for many times, or having complications from surgeries.

For now, i just try to live a healthier style, letting the gut close the wound, and let pus drain and drain...

If not much improvements until the end of the year, i might visit india to have kshar-sutra treatment.

Hi, Albert.. Can you give us more background on your story? Do you have Crohn's?, What Meds and treatments etc..