• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi

S

Sanja

Hi people,
I'm Sanja from Croatia. I've been diagnosed with UC in 2002. I guess my UC is not that severe since I've been in remission for over 3 years and in that period I was without any medications. The problem emerged this year. I've had a major flare up in April. It lasted for more than 3 weeks. I'm in remission now and the med I use is Salofalk (mesalazine). My largest problem at the moment is low iron levels which make me feel fatigue all the time. I'm especially "slow" in the morning (I suppose that's due to low blood pressure).
Anyways, it's good to know there are people out there who share my problem (although I'd be happier if no one was sick in the first place :( ) and understand what's like living with IBD.

E

ElaineH

Hi Sanja, I'm new to this site too! Hope to see you around xx

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

I'm GRANDMA BEAR & I'd like to take this time to send over a BIG WELCOME & so I am sure that you will have a wonderful time here with us here on the forum. So, jump right in & have some fun. If you need help there is always someone willing to lend a helping hand of somesort !!

There are some really nice folks here too. One person to be on guard for is MOZAM he is a real sweetheart !! { YES SIR ... I REALLY MEAN THAT TOO } He is always there to help out too so I just want you to have fun & make lots of new friends & join us in the ANYTHING GOES as there is always something fun going on in there. Take care and see you around soon !!

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Hi Sanja,

I too new the problems with having low iron levels. I recently had surgery since then my iron is up and I do have more energy. Just do not fret and just take things at your own pace. I am glad that you decided to join us here though and hope you will stick around.

cookey

Mama Crohnie
Hi Sanja, beautiful name by the way. Welcome, and I'm so very please you have been in remission. Fantastic news. Take care of yourself, and keep up the great work of feeling well.
Hugs

M

Mozam

Hi Sanja,

I'm the guy Mozam that Karen mentioned (she's a doll too!) - I'm always kicking around here someplace - sometimes making perfect sense, other times talking rubbish!

Nice to have you on board, I adore your country, and hope to here from you again soon. xx

K

Kate

Hi Sanja

Good luck with the flare and welcome to the site

All the best hun
Kate

S

Sanja

thank u

Hi,
it was interesting to read you replies so I just wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome you all have given me :thumright: