• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi

Hi everyone
My name is Cassandra and I am the mother of a 14 yr old daughter, that was diagnosed with crohns disease 6 years ago.

Cassandra:ybatty:

nogutsnoglory

Hi Cassandra welcome to the forum. How is your daughter fairing? What treatment is she on? How are you handling it all as her caregiver?

Hello and thanks for asking about my daughter, she is doing fine right now she is on Humira which seems to be working for her. I am hoping this group can help me answer some questions I have and maybe explain some of the things I just do not understand.

I bet that it can. I have been symptomatic for 17 yrs/ diagnosed for 12yrs and i think i learn something new everyday on here. its amazing the wealth of knowledge and experience i have found here... and i am new here too.