• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hit the (Treatment) Sweet Spot

Entchen

Chief Dandelion Picker
Hi all:

150 mg: Crohn's spread to a new part of digestive system, developed 2 fistulas.
200 mg: Looked like mild dementia -- confused, forgetful, making mistakes left and right.

175 mg: Ahhhhh! Relief!

It hasn't been very long, but things are really turning around. I would have been in elementary school the last time I spent so little (and dare I say effort-free) time in the washroom. Pain is absent. I've lost 12 pounds thus far in no time flat (I associate the weight gain with massive hunger from active Crohn's, and the hunger has decreased).

Have to investigate cause of the return of the numb and tingly hands and feet (low B12, perhaps), but I'll get that taken care of the next time I see a doc.

What surprises me is how quickly the turnaround took place. Pretty impressed. Good job, extra 25 mg.

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Woohoo, this is such a fab update! :panda::panda::panda: And not before time either!

Hmmm, may well be B12. While you are there have your Iron Stores, Folate and Vit D done. :thumleft:

I so hope this keeps on keeping on hun!...:goodluck:

Much love, :heart:
Dusty. xxxxxxxx