• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hiya my name is ian

hiya my name is ian

hello, my names Ian ive got crohns and ive had it for 12 years now. Within that time i have had numerous operations such as heartmons procedure to remove my lower colon and my anus. Since that operation 2 and a half years ago ive bled everyday. i am using a colostomy bag and have been for the past 8 years, ive also had my stoma moved from one side of my body to the other and then back again.

Last week i went for a perineum scrape and they found a large cavity within my perineum and im now awaiting confirmation from the hospital as to whats going to happen to me next, as usual in the dark....

just wondered if there was anybody that has had similar experiences to me would be interesting to see how others cope.

thanks

ian:ysmile:

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
:welcome: Ian! I am sorry I cannot help with your experiences but many people here have. You have been through more than most could handle, you are a brave soul! Let us know what happens after your confirmation from the hospital, fingers crossed you dont have to have more surgery! Glad you found us!

Hi Ian and welcome.

Haven't been through what you've been through but there's time yet.....

Good luck with your latest findings, hope they don't have to slice you up any more!!

Ian

Astra

Hiya Ian
and welcome

I'm so sorry, I can't help you neither, but someone will eventually come on who can!
Let us know how you get on with the results
Lotsa luv
Joan xxx

ameslouise

Hi Ian and welcome! Sounds like you're really going thru it.

Are you on any meds? How do your docs plan to get the bleeding under control? Are you anemic from all that bleeding?

You poor thing. I hope you get some answer soon and can get on something to make you feel better.

-Amy

Hi welcome

I cannot help you either, I really hope that things get better for you. You have been through too much.