• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hold your head high

I took my kids to ride the miniature train in fort worth and bravely wore some white linen pants. Of all days today was the day I had an accident and the only way back to the car was to walk AWAY from the 50-60 people on the train.

My 5 year old said, "its ok mommy. Hold your head up and I'll hold your hand." what a great boy. So, i held my head high, he grabbed my hand and we walked back to the car.

Terriernut

You've got some kind of great kid there! I'm sorry about the accident. I think so very many of us can seriously relate! (and why oh WHY is it when we wear white??) I have removed white from my wardrobe now. Once had a bad one in a major shopping mall..., then there was the one in Wal-Mart, then...well. We've all been there.

I used to comfort myself in saying I'd never see these people again anyway!
:hug:

What a sweet little boy!!! :) They just make everything better. I'm sorry about your accident. It sucks the big one.

I made a vow never to wear white or any light colors in pants!! I usually stick to black pants or darker jeans! I'm always afraid there will be a spot that I missed or god forbi an accident!