• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

House of crohnies

So does anyone else on here live with someone with crohns or know someone else in your area?

well I do! I currently rent an apartment in a house and in the two other units there is a fellow crohnies in each unit. Odd I know that we have some how have come to live under this one roof. But. Wait theres more! My girlfriends mom has crohns as well. So I told my dad all of this the other day and his response was "Is there something in the water down there?" I LOL'ed and sadly said no I wish it was that simple.

That's pretty funny. I don't know why but when I saw the title I thought of the song by Madness-Welcome to the house of fun da da da da da Welcome to the house of fun.

I work with a guy that is so much like myself. We swear we must be related and we possibly may be. We both have Crohns, we both have had heart attacks and stents. We both have had serious back problems and we are both big pranksters. Also his last name is Kline and my mother's grandmother was a Kline. We have a lot of fun at work and thank God our shop has 2 bathrooms. LOL

Shantel, one of my few passions is genealogy. I have traced my wife's family and have been working on mine for about 5 yrs. I have tried to connect the 2 of us but he doesn't know a lot about his dad's family. I am still trying though.