• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

How are you feeling today?

Glad you got some good sleep in Christi! The app I use helps me keep track of everything I eat. I have an app on my phone but I can also go online and enter in what I eat for each meal. It counts your calories, grams of fat, sugar, carbs, etc. It has reports that I can view bar graphs of the weeks intake of various nutrients(Cholesterol, Sugar, Potassium, Fiber, Calcium, etc). If something upsets my stomach I can look back and see if I had eaten anything different that might have caused it. The one I use is called myFitnessPal. There are a bunch out there though.
Thank you for the information about this app. I am currently counting calories, but I just write it down on a piece of paper each day. Yesterday I just found out that my Samsung Galaxy 5 can read my pulse, Cool !

I have not been on this site for a while. At the beginning of this year I felt hopeful. I started reading books again; I can enjoy something that I love again. I have read 11 paperback novels this year, a major accomplishment for me. I have also lost 24 pounds this year, which is fantastic. But toward the end of February I received my first Disability Update Short Form. So, now I am really stressed out about THAT.

I have not been on this site for a while. At the beginning of this year I felt hopeful. I started reading books again; I can enjoy something that I love again. I have read 11 paperback novels this year, a major accomplishment for me. I have also lost 24 pounds this year, which is fantastic. But toward the end of February I received my first Disability Update Short Form. So, now I am really stressed out about THAT.
Glad you are feeling better. I love reading, it's a great form of escapism to plunge into another world in a book. Don't let yourself get too stressed about the disability form. I know it's hard not to, but look at it as one step at a time so you don't get too overwhelmed.

I know this sounds trite and simplistic but I've been working hard at not worrying about things that might never happen. Do something about things that you can have an effect on; try not to worry about things that you can't - they might never happen and you have wasted all that time and energy worrying.

Glad you are feeling better. I love reading, it's a great form of escapism to plunge into another world in a book. Don't let yourself get too stressed about the disability form. I know it's hard not to, but look at it as one step at a time so you don't get too overwhelmed.
Agree about reading.:)

Today is a really shitty day. TRIGGER WARNING: PRESCRIPTION DRUG USE!

I woke up at 9am to go to the bathroom. I was in a lot of pain in my abdominal lymph nodes. I was just diagnosed with mesenteric adenitis at the hospital a few days ago (basically means extremely painful enlargement of lymph nodes on the mesenteric wall). I feel as though the lymph nodes on the other side and the middle have started feeling the same way too. One lymph node is about 5cm in diameter in the middle of my lower abdomen. The lymph nodes all over my body are up. There is one in my neck that is up that is a cervical lymph node (between my jugular and my oesophagus) that is incredibly painful and it makes me feel like terrible. I took two of the endone tablets they prescribed me because of the pain and I went back to bed. I woke up at 11am high off of the tablets and I called my mum because I was feeling like crap and wanted to talk to her. We laughed about how loopy the tablets were making me feel, talked about our day and then hung up. [NOTE I was unaware at this point that the endone tablets are actually oxycontin]

I went back to sleep for 4 hours because of the medication. I don't like how it makes me feel. I prefer to sleep it off. It doesn't even help me with the pain that much. I woke up, and saw that my mum had texted me to be really careful of the tablets. I did some research and found out that it was oxycontin and I'm not touching the stuff again. It doesn't help me, makes me feel disgusting, and is overall just a waste of time. I don't want to get hooked on a drug. I just don't want to be in pain anymore. I don't know what to do to treat the pain. I feel hopeless.

The drug had already worn off and I started feeling really nauseous. I threw up continuously for five minutes. There was nothing in my stomach and I just threw up my own stomach lining over and over again. I never EVER throw up. EVER. It is really traumatic for me on the extremely rare occasions that I do. I brushed my teeth and started crying.

I feel like I'm getting worse. I feel like I'm in so much pain and nothing is helping. I feel like my doctors are going to tell me there is nothing wrong with me even though I have so many symptoms and so many things that would lead to the conclusion that there is something wrong with me. I feel so scared. I feel like I'm burdening the people around me. I am so upset.

Today is a really shitty day. TRIGGER WARNING: PRESCRIPTION DRUG USE!

I woke up at 9am to go to the bathroom. I was in a lot of pain in my abdominal lymph nodes. I was just diagnosed with mesenteric adenitis at the hospital a few days ago (basically means extremely painful enlargement of lymph nodes on the mesenteric wall). I feel as though the lymph nodes on the other side and the middle have started feeling the same way too. One lymph node is about 5cm in diameter in the middle of my lower abdomen. The lymph nodes all over my body are up. There is one in my neck that is up that is a cervical lymph node (between my jugular and my oesophagus) that is incredibly painful and it makes me feel like terrible. I took two of the endone tablets they prescribed me because of the pain and I went back to bed. I woke up at 11am high off of the tablets and I called my mum because I was feeling like crap and wanted to talk to her. We laughed about how loopy the tablets were making me feel, talked about our day and then hung up. [NOTE I was unaware at this point that the endone tablets are actually oxycontin]

I went back to sleep for 4 hours because of the medication. I don't like how it makes me feel. I prefer to sleep it off. It doesn't even help me with the pain that much. I woke up, and saw that my mum had texted me to be really careful of the tablets. I did some research and found out that it was oxycontin and I'm not touching the stuff again. It doesn't help me, makes me feel disgusting, and is overall just a waste of time. I don't want to get hooked on a drug. I just don't want to be in pain anymore. I don't know what to do to treat the pain. I feel hopeless.

The drug had already worn off and I started feeling really nauseous. I threw up continuously for five minutes. There was nothing in my stomach and I just threw up my own stomach lining over and over again. I never EVER throw up. EVER. It is really traumatic for me on the extremely rare occasions that I do. I brushed my teeth and started crying.

I feel like I'm getting worse. I feel like I'm in so much pain and nothing is helping. I feel like my doctors are going to tell me there is nothing wrong with me even though I have so many symptoms and so many things that would lead to the conclusion that there is something wrong with me. I feel so scared. I feel like I'm burdening the people around me. I am so upset.
I am really sorry

Bebe, what a rough day! I am sorry to hear it. You are not a burden. You are a person with a diverse set of needs and challenges - just like every other individual human on this planet <3

When nothing is going right - or the days are just extra crummy with high in pain, and fear and worry is clouding my mind I try to remember that it will pass. It is one of the biggest cliches, but for me it does not imply that everything will go away and no longer exist - but that these specific pains today, these specific troubles, worries, and concerns will settle and pass - ebb and flow - that different days, times, and moments bring a new set of challenges even if it is looking/ feeling the same in appearance.

I personally avoid opiates because they also freak me out due to how poor they make me feel - in addition I did develop an addiction to them as a teen when first trying to cope and manage the disease which has lead me to only accepting opiates under medical supervision (such as during hospitalizations). Working with a chronic pain therapist to develop alternative tools and methods of viewing and approaching my pain has helped me to better accept and face it all. This may be something worth looking into.

What is important to remember is that a part of pain management and working to treat pain is often goal oriented. Many aim to eliminate pain, when chronic pain might be best managed if the goal is to keep pain in a tolerated range, rather than eliminated entirely. Sometimes all the tricks in the world cannot manage pain well enough to keep it from passing a point of tolerance into being excruciating, and in such cases pharmaceutical intervention can be easier to tweak as desired.

Perhaps your medical professional has alternatives to the Oxy-based/ opiate pain killers, or could prescribe a lower dose to be taken more frequently that might not be as severe in its side-effects, with the goal being to keep your pain levels within a more tolerable range.

No matter how you choose to proceed, I certainly encourage calling your doc and communicating your concerns - we shouldn't have to live in excruciating pain, but also shouldn't need to accept suffering with intolerable side-effects to treat pain.

A wonderfully mixed bag this week. Rough past few days, but I'm taking it easy and trying to be good about taking naps. Had to cancel psych appt. for this afternoon due to waking up with a migraine. I feel guilty not providing 24-hour notice, and having to reschedule often due to how unpredictable symptoms and medication side-effects are any given day. Grr. Sometimes, just gotta growl at life and call it a day.

There have been so many changes for myself and those in my household that I don't feel like it's a bad day, just going to be a difficult one requiring patience. I am extremely proud of how things have been going lately regardless of symptoms etc. because I finally feel settled after having moved almost 2 years ago and am pleased with the local connections I have been making and the close relationships I've been able to maintain. I've also recently gotten my partner back as he's finally escaped 60-hr work weeks and is back to a standard 40. Amazing what it does having that additional time.

This week a sorority sister flew down for an impromptu visit - first time having someone stay with me in my home who was not family. A bit stressful and exhausting to host, far more outings packed in then I am used to. I am happy to have my bathroom back without an additional body needing to use it. Overall, great to enjoy a bit of company and have a home I feel proud to share with others!

I also received news that my younger brother was deployed - I am very proud of him and his ability to do what needs doing whether he likes it or not. I am struggling with having him so many time zones away, but I draw a lot of strength from this young man. It seriously sucks that the only people who tend to receive support for deployed family members are spouses, parents and children of the military member. Feels like as a sibling it should not affect me as it has.

In addition, I received notice I was selected as a cabin counselor for Camp Oasis this summer! [Pending medical clearance on a knee injury.] I am finding all the paperwork stressful, but there's enough time where a little bit every couple days shouldn't be a problem. I think it will certainly push my ability and limits to spend a week in a leading position, but that it is something I can push through to do and I will enjoy being involved in.

Bebe, what a rough day! I am sorry to hear it. You are not a burden. You are a person with a diverse set of needs and challenges - just like every other individual human on this planet <3

When nothing is going right - or the days are just extra crummy with high in pain, and fear and worry is clouding my mind I try to remember that it will pass. It is one of the biggest cliches, but for me it does not imply that everything will go away and no longer exist - but that these specific pains today, these specific troubles, worries, and concerns will settle and pass - ebb and flow - that different days, times, and moments bring a new set of challenges even if it is looking/ feeling the same in appearance.

I personally avoid opiates because they also freak me out due to how poor they make me feel - in addition I did develop an addiction to them as a teen when first trying to cope and manage the disease which has lead me to only accepting opiates under medical supervision (such as during hospitalizations). Working with a chronic pain therapist to develop alternative tools and methods of viewing and approaching my pain has helped me to better accept and face it all. This may be something worth looking into.

What is important to remember is that a part of pain management and working to treat pain is often goal oriented. Many aim to eliminate pain, when chronic pain might be best managed if the goal is to keep pain in a tolerated range, rather than eliminated entirely. Sometimes all the tricks in the world cannot manage pain well enough to keep it from passing a point of tolerance into being excruciating, and in such cases pharmaceutical intervention can be easier to tweak as desired.

Perhaps your medical professional has alternatives to the Oxy-based/ opiate pain killers, or could prescribe a lower dose to be taken more frequently that might not be as severe in its side-effects, with the goal being to keep your pain levels within a more tolerable range.

No matter how you choose to proceed, I certainly encourage calling your doc and communicating your concerns - we shouldn't have to live in excruciating pain, but also shouldn't need to accept suffering with intolerable side-effects to treat pain.
Thank you so much. Usually I try to stay positive, but I'll definitely remember your advice about ebb and flow. Its hard to remember that things will pass. I'll definitely talk to my GP about my concerns with Oxy-based medication and see if there's something else I can take. :ysmile:

Im so tired and joints are still sore i cant wait for the results it really hurts me when im doing my job :-( i will be at the hosp again tomorrow for my depression. My head has been feeling really dizzy for a few days now feels like i might colapse. When will i be getting off the pred i have been on it since Dec:-( I wish they would just start me on the biologic already

Woke up feeling like a lump of lead. Took a bit to get fingers and body moving and limbs are still very stiff, but everything seems to be perking up. It's a beautiful, sunny morning.
I keep walking to the lake near me to see if I cant find any ducklings yet, and would really like to get out today, but it'll probably be a few more weeks at the earliest and it might be a better idea to just take it easy and rest today.

Hit a rough patch last week and ended up in the ER. Followed up with my GI and earned myself a colonoscopy and am back on steroids. I'm irritated because I've been on steroids pretty much since 2014. Entyvio was supposed to be for those of us with steroid dependence and I'm not seeing that it's doing anything for that. I'm also leaving for a week long cruise tomorrow and am scared that I'll get the pain attacked in the middle of the Caribbean.

Woke up feeling like a lump of lead. Took a bit to get fingers and body moving and limbs are still very stiff, but everything seems to be perking up. It's a beautiful, sunny morning.
I keep walking to the lake near me to see if I cant find any ducklings yet, and would really like to get out today, but it'll probably be a few more weeks at the earliest and it might be a better idea to just take it easy and rest today.
It sounds like you live in a really lovely area. I hope that you get the rest you need and are able to go searching for those ducklings by the lake.

Little less sore and better sleep for last two nights at least lets see if i can walk a bit more upright todsy and how many outdoor steps i can muster :)

fuzzy butterfly

Morning โ˜บ just woke up still lying in bed waiting for my body to unstiffen...
Glad your feeling a bit better Paul. Dont be going too far on the outdoors bit.. take it easy pal.
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

I am doing better since I was put on potassium Wednesday. I can't believe how much better emotionally and physically. No more charley horses๐Ÿ˜ I actually feel like interacting with friends and family again. Talked 3 hours on the phone with my best friend.. I hadn't talked to anyone on the phone fore more than a few minutes in over 2 years. Who knew low k+ affected the brain so much.

Crohn symptoms right now are mild for ma. But I am proposal for other problems so what my abdomen would be like with out them? ? ? I don't want to find out.

I have been staying really strict on my gluten free diet that helps I also have Celiac sprue.

I have two over sized spoiled Pomeranian's. Not fat but just kept growing. One is 12 lbs. And the other is 18lbs. ๐Ÿ• Thanks to my kids I also have 1 Russian tortoise and 2 chinchillas and 1 spoiled cat.

I Hope ya all get into remission remember stress is our enemy or that's what my doctor tells me. ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I had emergency gall bladder surgery while on AZO. Was in the hospital 1 month, life support 9 days. I stayed off of AZO for 3 years. Used prednisone when flared. Then I had a bad flare. My crohns attacked my pancreas and with in 1 week I was a insulin diabetic . Been back on AZO since but I get infections, colds and fly's easily

The doctors are trying to convince me to go on humira, I'm to afraid. My aunt died of renegade induced lymphoma. She was on it for arthritis

fuzzy butterfly

Finaly got outa bed now coffee time โ˜บ
luDena hi.. glad things are improving for you. Hope it continuesโ˜บ

Anitas paul.. enjoy your walk and hope it dosent wear you out to much โ˜บ
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

I am sorry Hope you get better soon

I have severe chronic pain due to causes other than crohns and have to take iPod's just to be able to walk without them I would be dead.

I don't know if I am lucky or not , I've had crohns pain so long it's now chronic and the meds suppress or/and cover up some of the crohns pain which means it allows me to take longer going to the doc. And when I finally can't tough it out any longer the flare is really bad. ๐Ÿ˜จ

The other thing is. Because of the chronic pain I have absolutely no side effects from the medicine. No loopiness no drowsiness and it doesn't get rid of the pain just makes it bearable and it doesn't work on acute pain so if I get a headache I have to take spring or Tylenol.

You should tell your doctor as it sounds as if you don't tolerate that pain medication. There are others out there what works for one person doesn't mean it Will work for another. Morphine doesn't work on me so I always let doctors know so they won't prescribe it.

Good luck and Hope you feel better soon.

Back and still not sore flipping right leg is numb again but still got 9500 steps in and quite a few healthy with my numb legged self haha took some nice pics for Anita but unfortunately no ducks โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ

OK I need to figure out how to reply to or answer messages so that if shows who I'm messaging. Right now it looks like I'm having a conversation with myself or just plumb loco. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

fuzzy butterfly

OK I need to figure out how to reply to or answer messages so that if shows who I'm messaging. Right now it looks like I'm having a conversation with myself or just plumb loco. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Lol โ˜บ.. if you press the reply button underneath the post you want to reply to that will help make it clearer who you are repling to.. their msg will show up in yellow with your reply under it. Hope that helps. ๐Ÿ’• or you cud put their name at the begining โ˜บ

Thanks so much

I'm on a 7 inch Kindle tonight my other unit is charging and I didn't see the button on the left. I can make all kind of excuses like how small the print is or my key board keeps the button covered or I just didn't look left but really it's just a DUh moment :ack: :soledance:

Thanks so much

I'm on a 7 inch Kindle tonight my other unit is charging and I didn't see the button on the left. I can make all kind of excuses like how small the print is or my key board keeps the button covered or I just didn't look left but really it's just a DUh moment :ack: :soledance:
You mean like duhhh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It is not painful but I have a little bump on the inside of my lip. Mentioning animals, my wife has a yellow Labrador retriever which is a service dog for her. He loves everyone.

fuzzy butterfly

Thanks so much

No worries welcome to the duh club :soledance:

fuzzy butterfly

It is not painful but I have a little bump on the inside of my lip. Mentioning animals, my wife has a yellow Labrador retriever which is a service dog for her. He loves everyone.
Aw he sounds a friendly sole Ron ๐Ÿถ. Hope the bump goes soon.. i think iv got a little sore or ulcer in my mouth . Might try some bonjela n hope it helps. โ˜บ

Ever since I have isolated and eliminated the trigger foods that cause cramps, I have never felt better in the past year. A couple of times I tested my tolerance and had very brief cramps - nice to know that my hypothesis works (and my GI agrees). I am now down to Pentasa twice a day and nothing else.

Ever since I have isolated and eliminated the trigger foods that cause cramps, I have never felt better in the past year. A couple of times I tested my tolerance and had very brief cramps - nice to know that my hypothesis works (and my GI agrees). I am now down to Pentasa twice a day and nothing else.
That is great

fuzzy butterfly

Hey great news โ˜บ hope all stays well for you. Best wishes .๐Ÿ’•

fuzzy butterfly

Thanks christi.. im doing ok bar fatigue, same old there.
Sorry your having a rough time love ๐Ÿ’•:hug:. Hope things improve soon for you sweetheart.
Iv not seen jennifer for a while either hope she is ok!!

Love and hugs to all
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Im resting allot this weekend my intestines are so angry i have been having trips to the toilet every 15 min to half an hour. Yes i hope jennifer is okay

I went to the ER twice this week. Naseua and dry heaves. Colon and stomach pain. Constipation and then diarrhea. Painful, bleeding hemorrhoids. Bloated right now. CT is OK. X-rays OK. Blood Test OK. My ass hurts and I am tired :-(

I will be calling my Gastroenterologist on Monday morning. Someone HAS to find a cure for this !!!

I went to the ER twice this week. Naseua and dry heaves. Colon and stomach pain. Constipation and then diarrhea. Painful, bleeding hemorrhoids. Bloated right now. CT is OK. X-rays OK. Blood Test OK. My ass hurts and I am tired :-(

I will be calling my Gastroenterologist on Monday morning. Someone HAS to find a cure for this !!!
Prayers and support.

First of all I hope everyone here a very good week!
Right now drinking my morning first cup of coffee. Waiting for the gas to build up and then pass to get things going. Trip to the bathroom every morning, several X,
And sometimes the 1st one can be a 45-minuter! Which I know is not good!
I always feel like I need to go ( bm / vapors)
Waiting for my GI Dr. to call me saying they got the Insurance to cooperate and my pills are ready!
Some days I just wish they could just Remove all of my intestines and I'd be fed intraveinousely! (However you spell it :) )

First of all I hope everyone here a very good week!
Right now drinking my morning first cup of coffee. Waiting for the gas to build up and then pass to get things going. Trip to the bathroom every morning, several X,
And sometimes the 1st one can be a 45-minuter! Which I know is not good!
I always feel like I need to go ( bm / vapors)
Waiting for my GI Dr. to call me saying they got the Insurance to cooperate and my pills are ready!
Some days I just wish they could just Remove all of my intestines and I'd be fed intraveinousely! (However you spell it :) )
Kevin, I hear ya ! I was driving home from the ER yesterday just wishing I had a stoma so that I could stop all this colon craziness. I had a bowel accident in my ER Room yesterday and at home in my bathroom this morning. Today I have to go to the Laundromat and grocery store and my Primary Care Doctor appointment and worry about pooping in my pants the entire afternoon. :-(

Even worse, I have to wait 3 weeks before my I can see my Gastroenterologist. :-(

Kevin, I hope you get that phone call today !!! :)

Kevin, I hear ya ! I was driving home from the ER yesterday just wishing I had a stoma so that I could stop all this colon craziness. I had a bowel accident in my ER Room yesterday and at home in my bathroom this morning. Today I have to go to the Laundromat and grocery store and my Primary Care Doctor appointment and worry about pooping in my pants the entire afternoon. :-(

Even worse, I have to wait 3 weeks before my I can see my Gastroenterologist. :-(

Ann, I am sorry for what you are going through. I hope things are better soon.

Thanks so much for your response, I'm in Prescott! I hope you get feeling better, and I hope you're Drs Appt goes well this afternoon! I had Dr. Susan Garrand in Scottsdale a few years ago, I had the minor rectal - prolapse surgery, I was at the Thompson Peak Hospital for three nights. That Hospital was more like a fancy Hotel! Real nice place!

fuzzy butterfly

Hi all love n hugs.
So so weary today. Helped my son move out to his own home mon. Long long heavy day.
Im getting to old for that lark lol โ˜บ
Best wishes n keep as well as you can folks. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Im going to go mad im crying since yesterday , i do not feel good i need to see my psyciatrist and psycologist! Im having chest pain and my intestines are going mad!

One of those days when life just takes repeated kicks at my proverbial nuts. 70k word document fried along with a less-then-year-old laptop - crohn's acting all crohnsie - joints are utterly useless today - a year and a half of savings intended for getting/ training a dog drained to cover a roommate's lack of character and integrity as he's shafted us on rent.

Somehow I don't think my expectations are that high in life, hell according to others they're downright minimal, but damn if I'm not proven wrong time and time again.

fuzzy butterfly

Hells bells !!! Duh panda. Thats a rough run there.. some people are downright selfish, hope you have given that roomy their marching orders...
So sorry your going thro all this, big hugs . Take heart that we here care about you and wish only the very best for you. Heres hoping things improve quickly for you by some means or another. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

fuzzy butterfly

Oh Ron are you still having that feeling old chum.. has your doc not been able to help or at least explain why you feel that way quite alot.
Best wishes ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

One of those days when life just takes repeated kicks at my proverbial nuts. 70k word document fried along with a less-then-year-old laptop - crohn's acting all crohnsie - joints are utterly useless today - a year and a half of savings intended for getting/ training a dog drained to cover a roommate's lack of character and integrity as he's shafted us on rent.

Somehow I don't think my expectations are that high in life, hell according to others they're downright minimal, but damn if I'm not proven wrong time and time again.
I am really very sorry. I send my wishes to you.

I too was not well today, somehow trudged along. On top of that, the temperature is 45 C at the maximum, and I am feeling very despondent. I have got a presentation on Friday, and that is keeping me awake. It is past midnight here.

Oh Ron are you still having that feeling old chum.. has your doc not been able to help or at least explain why you feel that way quite alot.
Best wishes ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
I have been on Humira seven weeks so far. I have less itching where the psoriasis is but nothing different win the Crohns so far. Any word from Christi?

Feeling the love - thanks all for the well wishes - definitely helping carry me through this angst-fueled day!

Mandy (... I still think of you by the prior username :) ) - He's got his move-out date (19th). My mom pointed out that this is why I act responsibly - so others' irresponsible actions don't totally take me down, but I think the 19th cant come soon enough so I can get on with life and have this roommate solidly in the past where he belongs. I get so impatient with transition periods. Best wishes to you today, and that the week is treating you kindly!!

Smt - Here's to you finding hope that matches your tenacity to carry you through the week in better spirits.

Ron - Thinking of you, often, and praying that you can catch a breather and enjoy some relief from discomfort.

fuzzy butterfly

Hi duh your mum has a good point there.. dont let the beggers drag you down hun. Wont be long before the roomy has gone, which is good. You dont need people like that in your life. You try and hang in there ,hope you can keep well and take care. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Ron glad the itchiness is lessening. Sometimes the meds can take a while to kick in proper. Hang in there mate.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Smt oh that pretty hot must make things hard work when its that hot. You try n take it as easy as you can and hang in there. Good luck with the presentation ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

fuzzy butterfly

Aw Christi you poor girl.. i really hope they can get you some relief from all your troubles hun.
Sending the biggest hugs possible. Take care my friend . Love Mandy xx