• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

How I manage Crohn's Disease without any medication

It's been 3 years and still no symptoms of Crohn's Disease came up!

Here is my video that indicates how I've managed with the power of mind and willingness to put this disease probably into a permanent sleep.

Leave a like if u found it helpful
and comment if you have any question :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with ronroush7. I do not agree with anything that goes against scientific opinion without peer review.

I do not agree with people having ulterior or obscurantist motives.

DJW

Forum Monitor
At the moment the best we can hope for is clinical remission. Crohn's can simmer without symptoms for long periods of time until serious complications arise. These complications can be fatal.

I am glad it worked for you but I feel that most people do need medical help. There are cases, very rare, where people miraculously get better with no treatment but they are few and far between. I just dont want people to follow advise that may hurt them in the long run. Best of luck.

I have to agree with everyone else. Im happy for you but do you see your GI to check up on you? Only 1 in 5 million can manage without meds and the rest of us its not possible no matter what we try. This disease have been going on since 1930 and still no cure so there might even never be a cure