• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hugs

Four hugs a day....that's the minimum....four hugs a day, not the maximum....

Well, i'm a little short today. I don't know what's up, but i'm feeling like a big sappy soggy manic mess today. One minute happy, one minute next to tears. I'm frustrated, i was just starting to get my dang emotions in check, and now i feel like my world is crashing around me again. BLAH! Alright....well, I need some hugs. And, if you do, this is a great place for a lovely cyber hug! :p

HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

I'm sorry you are feeling like a "big sappy soggy manic mess". I understand where you're coming from. I've had my fair share of those days, weeks, months, and years. I hope you can escape the feeling that the world is crashing down around you, things will be better.

Hugs to all... maybe the pred is messing with your emotions Pam???

But I don't mind if it means more HUGS!! Yah!! :)

Astra

*'. *'. *'. *'. *'. *'. *'.
.'*.'*.'*.'*.'*.'*.'*.'*.'*
FRIENDS are like stars....you do not Always see them but
you know they are always there!

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Many hugs PAM!!!!!!!! Hugs, touch our souls and makes endorphins go through your body which helps some pain. I have been there many times, and my hubby hugs me when he is home at least 2-4 times a day, and kisses alot too... I guess he loves me.:wub: Things will get better, I promise! :smile:

Aw, thanks everyone. :) THis made me smile. Hubby's being a gork the past few days, so that can't help, but yeah, Tan, it's probably the dang pred. Blah!

HUGS to all. :)

HUGS HUGS HUGS!!

Sorry you're feeling down, I'm learning that it's hard to stay positive all the time & have been feeling down some lately too :(

Hope you get feeling better soon!