• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Humira Bumps?

I have noticed recently that I have all of these little bumps all over my chest and back. (it is worse on my back). They don't hurt, nor do they bother me, but they are pretty gross and they seem to multiply after I inject. I am wondering if there is a way to get rid of them, or if anyone suggests a body wash or lotion. Or is this a reaction to the humira? I have also been outside a lot and sweating more, so I am not sure if that has something to do with it too.

I will be seeing my GI soon, so I will be asking him as well. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this too.

I have been more heat sensitive but not had this reaction. I don't know if anyone else has or not. I hope your GI can tell you if it is.