• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Humira Pen Injections

Hi I am new here. I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease when I was 14, 21 now. I was doing Remicade infusions for 5 years. Now they have me giving myself Humira Injections with the pen. I am not the least bit scared of needles, but I am having an extremely hard time giving myself the injection. I want to know if anyone has had the same problems as I am and have switched to the syringe instead so you have more control over the needle. Might be a crazy question, but hopefully I'm not the only one having these difficulties.

Been doing the injections since I started at the beginning of the year when I was diagnosed with crohn's. I think most people over think when they have to hit the button and there affriad of pulling the pen back.