• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Humira Question - I still feel bad :(

Hello! I stumbled upon this site while searching Humira information. My question is....has anyone taken Humira and NOT felt 100% better? I am exhausted and still waking up in the middle of the night with the trots and the day time is a feat in itself. I am back to making sure I do not eat hours before I leave the house just to be sure I do not have to visit the toilet while out....ANYBODY??????:ack:

Angrybird

Hello and and welcome to the forum :)

How long have you been on the Humira and how often do you have the jabs? Is this the only med you are on for your crohn's? Is your doc aware of the ongoing problems and when was testing last done to check on disease activity? Also I think it is worth asking your doc to do a full vitamin level check as it is common with crohn's to have deficiences in this area and a low B12 for example can cause fatigue. I have not been on the Humira myself but we do have a sub forum for this that is worth checking out: http://www.crohnsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59.

Wishing you all the best.

AB
xx

Hey guys! Thanks for replying. I cam currently taking Humira once every other week with a side order of prednisone and 6MP. My doctor and i kinda have an understanding. I am able to tell him what I think needs to be done and I think that is probably BAD! I am just really worn down and have that feel like I can't catch my breath feeling.:ybiggrin:

David

Co-Founder
How much prednisone are you on and for how long? And how much 6MP and for how long?

As Angrybird asked, how long have you been on the Humira now?

All three of those SHOULD be getting things under control so we need to figure out why they're not of if it's just a time thing.