• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Humira Reimbursement program questions

Does anyone have a high deductible health plan and use the Humira reimbursement program? We just got new insurance and I am debating on getting it filled for the first time right now before the end of the year. In theory, I think I would get reimbursed, but I’m afraid of it not working and spending all that money, then having to do it again in january. If anyone uses that reimbursement program could you please respond here, or send me a message. I’d like to tak to someone who uses it, and ask you a few questions. Thank you!

Humira has a coupon that only charges you $5.00 per prescription. As long as you have employer sponsored insurance the company will absorb the cost of the drug. I also have a high deductible and only pay $5 a month for the medicine.