• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Humira

Gianni

Hi I noticed you hadn't had anyone respond yet. I can't give you a personal anecdote but I can tell you Humira is a pregnancy category B meaning... "Animal reproduction studies have failed to demonstrate a risk to the fetus and there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women OR Animal studies have shown an adverse effect, but adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women have failed to demonstrate a risk to the fetus in any trimester."

It would be best for you to have a talk with your G.I. or general practitioner to come up with a game plan to deal with IBD while being pregnant.

I hope you get someone with a relatable personal experience in here soon.

Gianni

Thank you.
Yes I hope to hear from someone as well that has had a personal experience with it. I appreciate your response very much!