• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I found a natural herb for chrohn"s

I have crohn's & i have been doing ok .

I recently started having issues ( diarrheah, back pain, & i bled a little yesterday.

I have been doing well until i ate the wrong foods ( i knew better)

I went to the herb shop and i got Intestinal Soothe & Build Capsules.

They works so good!

No bleeding today & my stomach is feeling better!

I have taken them before & for a couple of years i was good.

I am taking them again & they do make a tremendous difference.

( I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE ELSE! )

No side effects!! :):):):)

I think it's great if that's working for you. I looked it up and read the ingredients, several of those are things that I purchase in dried/loose form to make herbal teas and they are soothing for the digestive system.

I do agree that you still want to check with your doctor and get tests done to make sure things are improving on the inside.

Good luck!

I think it's great if that's working for you. I looked it up and read the ingredients, several of those are things that I purchase in dried/loose form to make herbal teas and they are soothing for the digestive system.

I do agree that you still want to check with your doctor and get tests done to make sure things are improving on the inside.

Good luck!

Thank you for your response!

cmack

Staff member
Is there anyone out there that has been cured with medications that your doctor has prescribed?
There is currently no "cure" for crohn's disease. There are treatments that can make you feel quite well in most cases though. There is a bright side...just not a cure...yet. We can only hope that they find one soon.

Bufford

And double Ditto. Treatments are the only way to control this scourge, and herbals are a form of treatments too. We are all different and react differently to the treatments available. The trick is to find the one that works with the least side effects.

There is currently no "cure" for crohn's disease. There are treatments that can make you feel quite well in most cases though. There is a bright side...just not a cure...yet. We can only hope that they find one soon.

I feel you!

I totally agree!!

Thanks for your Feedback!

there is currently no "cure" for crohn's disease. There are treatments that can make you feel quite well in most cases though. There is a bright side...just not a cure...yet. We can only hope that they find one soon.

thanks for the feedback!