• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I found this funny!

One of my friends posted a picture of a billboard sign she saw recently back in my hometown. Based on her caption, I think she was slightly offended/disgusted by it, but I thought it was funny and had to share with all my Crohnie friends who I knew would get a kick out of it too.

Don't worry it's not inappropriate! Just riddled with humor only a Crohnie could fully appreciate. ;)

Becky - I am born and raised in St. Pete!! I usually say Tampa because most people are more familiar with Tampa than St. Pete :) Cooool!!

One of my friends posted a picture of a billboard sign she saw recently back in my hometown. Based on her caption, I think she was slightly offended/disgusted by it, but I thought it was funny and had to share with all my Crohnie friends who I knew would get a kick out of it too.

Don't worry it's not inappropriate! Just riddled with humor only a Crohnie could fully appreciate. ;)

Marisa - That's a takeoff on a VERY old joke.

"Billy" was in school, relating to the class how his father was injured plowing the corn field.

"What happened"??? Everyone asks.

"Well, his tractor hit a big rock, he flew off, and when he landed, he got a corncob shoved up his ass!"

"RECTUM!!!" The teacher loudly corrects.

"Wrecked 'em, hell, it damn near KILLED HIM!" Says Billy.

V E R Y old joke... :)

yea McLean & McLean had a Rectum joke in their act back in the day by :)

Made me lmao. Pretty cool these guys used it for an add.

Hahaha! Rectum jokes. ...How about Futurama, when the professor explains that Uranus was renamed to finally put an end to that joke... Only to be renamed Urectum.

MacLean and MacLean lived in the same neighbourhood in Winnipeg as I did when I lived at home... Funny stuff. Their kids now have a band, fronted by a guy I went to high school with. Small world indeed.

That signs gold lmao

Saturday colonoscopies...... I'd be worried if they starts offering drive thru service hahaha

Becky - I am born and raised in St. Pete!! I usually say Tampa because most people are more familiar with Tampa than St. Pete :) Cooool!!
I love St. Pete beach :0) My friend has a place on Pass-a-grill. Ever been there? I love it. So nice and not too many people running around :0)

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Ever wonder who becomes a proctologist...I always think some guy in med. school has been called to the dean's office, "son, you know your gpa just isn't quite cutting it, oh by the way..."