• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I had stem cell replacement for my Crohn's

I just got back last week from getting stem cell replacement. It was truly amazing and I don't have any complaints yet. I highly recommend this. I went through a detox program, immuno therapy,ozone therapy, and stem cells.

Everyday I would get Celation, amino acids, blood exchange (my own blood went through a ozone machine and then was filtered and given back to me 3hrs later), enema's (coffee enema, maitake mushroom enema, and shark cartilage) and stem cells.

This Dr was amazing and I seen him treat so many diseases and cancers right there. I was a little skeptical at first bc it seemed too good to be true but once i got there and heard all the testimonials from the patients there I became positive. Now I know that I did the right thing by going.

I am doing the home treatment now and I haven't had any problems. Not even so much as the slightest stomach pain.

If anyone would like more info about this feel free to email me at amandadusty@gmail.com and I will be glad to get it to you.

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

How about posting some more info here. Who was the doctor/clinic, what was the blood exchange - from cord presumably? And what were the enemas for, they sound... weird.

Jessi

That's wonderful news, Amanda! I am so happy for you! Did you get the Autogulous transplant or the Allogienic transplant?

That's wonderful news, Amanda! I am so happy for you! Did you get the Autogulous transplant or the Allogienic transplant?
This appears to not be the autogulous nor allogenic transplant. You would need chemo to destroy the original immune system that has crohns in it. It appears in this case, she just had injections of stem cells. The stem cells would theoretically heal current inflammation going on though...Just not stop the disease.

** UPDATE - From the information provided, I do NOT believe that what she got was her own stem cells. I believe she just got her own blood back into her, after going through "an ozone machine".

Last edited:
Beth- The doctors were Dr. Geronimo Rubio and Dr. Geronimo Rubio Jr. The Clinic is called Rubio Cancer Center. The blood exchange is as simple as giving a pt of blood everyday, they run it through a ozone machine which is o3 (we breath o2 and can't breath o3 in), then 3 hours later it's is given back through your IV. The enema's are part of your detox. Some of them have plants in them that help repair the colon.

This was not a transplant. I was getting stem cells through my IV. We did alot of research and the therapy that my husband and I under went was not just a temporary fix. It actually CURES your disease!

I would love to believe that Ozone Therapy, and piping coffee up ones bottom, would cure Crohn's but fear that anyone who thinks that has been sadly deluded and wasted their hard earned.

Beth- The doctors were Dr. Geronimo Rubio and Dr. Geronimo Rubio Jr. The Clinic is called Rubio Cancer Center. The blood exchange is as simple as giving a pt of blood everyday, they run it through a ozone machine which is o3 (we breath o2 and can't breath o3 in), then 3 hours later it's is given back through your IV. The enema's are part of your detox. Some of them have plants in them that help repair the colon.

This was not a transplant. I was getting stem cells through my IV. We did alot of research and the therapy that my husband and I under went was not just a temporary fix. It actually CURES your disease!
Is this the same doctor?
http://www.fbi.gov/sandiego/press-releases/2010/sd020910.htm

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-1559095/Public-health-scandal-of-Tijuana.html

http://utawards.signonsandiego.com/borderline_medicine.html

If that is your doctor, I want you to know that I am just looking out for you. I am not sure if you are aware of all of this, and cannot take a chance that you do not know this information.

He started a clinic in CA, and when he was busted by the FBI, and patients started dying after he said they were cancer free, he opened another clinic. This one was called a different name (Rubio cancer center http://rubiocancercenter.com/message-from-dr-rubio/bio). It was also relocated out of the country, just across the CA border in Mexico.

If you look at his facebook, you see all the videos of testomonies posted by him. All the articles are written BY HIM. No one on facebook came to post a thank you for saving their lives. Supposedly he says he has been doing it for 25 years. No one can vouch for him. Only those around him. Just please be careful. I would NOT stop your crohns meds no matter what he may tell you. Thats how the other cancer patients died. They stopped taking ALL medications, and were told their tests revealed there was NO cancer. A follow up 2 months later by her own doctor revealed her cancer had spead all over. She died weeks later. I found about 3 of those stories.

I would hate to see anything bad happen to you - so I just wanted to make you aware of all of this.

This is the same doctor and I did extensive research on him. I was already aware of the FBI stuff but it was for insurance fraud. Sometimes the cancer is too far and he can't do anything about it. I was referred by a friend and it wasn't just taking a chance. But even after the referral I still done lots of research and so did my family and friends. I appreciate you looking out for me but I'm here to tell you that i'm doing great with no troubles. I was having stomach problems and pain everyday and I haven't since about day 3 of being at his clinic. My husband also had treatment for myasthenia gravis and he has yet to have a problem. I will continue to go to the Dr. to for check ups. Also if you would have only seen the people that were there that had such great things to say about him and his work you would understand. It is also proven that stem cells cures diseases, I'm not sure if you've researched that or not. Again thank you for looking out for me. :) Hope you have a blessed day!

Do you still have any of the links to the trials and studies you researched about stem cell replacement? Glad it's working for you.

I would like to know how you are doing nowadays? Did the stem cells keep you in remission? Are you still doing treatments? It won't let me pm you...