• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I hate my body

I hate my intestines. Seriously, if there's one organ in your body (besides heart and brain) that I would want to function properly it's my intestines. I'm so sick of this.

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
:( We all get sick of it from time to time. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Accepting this stupid illness is just about as hard as having it. I was diagnosed nearly the same age as you and yet, I still have a hard time accepting it or dealing with it if you will even about 20 years later. It sucks. Main thing to keep in mind and stay positive about is that it can be treated and that you will be ok. You're in a rough patch now but it will pass, I promise you that. Keep your chin up. :)

I hate my intestines. Seriously, if there's one organ in your body (besides heart and brain) that I would want to function properly it's my intestines. I'm so sick of this.
Until i found the help i had needed for so many years i felt like that everyday.
I thank god everyday for what AMP has done for me.

I have had cd for 18 yrs now and every so often get really fed up but then it passes, just stay positive and if you need to speak to people then do try not to bottle it up all inside