• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I have a question

I just had surgery on10/12 had a seton put in its my first one my pain was bad the first couple of day's so i stoped taking the pain meds but last night it started again but very little pain went to bathroom and it was blood which it kinda scared me but i didn't panic so when i woke up this morning pain still there had a bm no problem there it's only pain when i walk very little pain but enough to feel a little uncomfortable to where i don't want to move around is this normal 😕😯

Hello, sorry you are going through this. It seems still fairly early. Depending on the area, every seton can heal and cause pain at varied degrees. Most are uncomfortable, and leave us aware they are placed and present.
Were you given a sitz bath? If not, ask your Dr. about using one. It can help with cleaning, discomfort, and healing.
Mention the blood to your Dr. , although it may not be unusual but could ease your mind.

Give yourself time to heal,

Be well, God bless

Hello, sorry you are going through this. It seems still fairly early. Depending on the area, every seton can heal and cause pain at varied degrees. Most are uncomfortable, and leave us aware they are placed and present.
Were you given a sitz bath? If not, ask your Dr. about using one. It can help with cleaning, discomfort, and healing.
Mention the blood to your Dr. , although it may not be unusual but could ease your mind.

Give yourself time to heal,

Be well, God bless
Yes i do the sitz bath 4 times a day i see the doctor on the 27th and im gonna ask about it thanks alot